Please Support Our Sponsors

  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • 505
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image

Callaway Stadium

Callaway Stadium is the home of the Grangers.  It was constructed in 1958 by the Fuller E. Callaway Foundation.  There is a anecdotal story that Mr. Callaway pushed for the building of the stadium that bears his name when there was an attempt to move a play-off football game, which the Grangers had won the right to host, to the opponent stadium on the grounds that the field at LaGrange High wasn't "Good Enough."  Mr. Callaway, who always supported the community generously desired a stadium be bult that would be "second to none!"

Construction was completed in 1958 and has served has the home of the Grangers ever since.  The stadium is also utilized by Troup and Callaway High schools, as well as LaGrange College.  Despite its age, the stadium is still considered to be a state-of-the-art facility, having had FieldTurf installed in 2004 and a more advanced scoreboard installed in 2008. Its capacity is roughly 5,000 people, with room for additional seating to be added. In 2010 a multi-year upgrade plan began that has resulted to new lockers rooms, new fnecing, and upgrade to the press box. Future plans include the addition of 1,200 seats and a new pressbox with suite boxes on the current visitors side.